1. Publish Papers in referred International Journals and Conferences
2. Filing Application for a Patent for an invention
3. Submit proposals to funding agencies
4. Provide Consultancy & Technical Services
1. Organize Annual Project Idea Contest to provide the opportunities to the students to showcase their capabilities.
2. To organize Technical Conferences and invite Paper Presentation.
1. Basic research is experimental or theoretical work undertaken primarily to acquire new knowledge about observable phenomena and facts, not directed toward any particular use.
2. Applied research is original investigation to acquire new knowledge directed primarily towards a specific practical aim or objective.
3. Experimental development is systematic effort, based on existing knowledge from research or practical experience, directed toward creating novel or improved materials, products, devices, processes, systems, or services. As it became obvious that innovation involves more that formal research and development, OECD also developed measures of overall expenditures on innovation.
4. An innovation is the implementation of a new or significantly improved product (good or service), or process, a new marketing method, or a new organizational method in business practices, workplace organization or external relations
1. Project that wins the First Place Globally will be awarded Rupees One Lakh
2. Project that wins the Second Place Globally will be awarded Rupees Fifty Thousand
3. Project that wins the First Place at National Level will be awarded Rupees Fifty Thousand
4. Project that wins the Second Place at National Level will be awarded Rupees Twenty Five Thousand
5. Project that wins the First Place at State Level will be awarded Rupees Twenty Five Thousand 6. Project that wins the Second Place at State Level will be awarded Rupees Ten Thousand
In order to encourage students to participate at different platforms for project competitions and paper presentations, following criteria has been framed for the reimbursement of expenses incurred by the students:
Prior approval from concerned authorities - (HOD and Principal) is a MUST for participation
1. Travel Expense: AC III Tier Train Fare or any other mode of transport, whichever is lesser. (From Delhi to Nearest Railway Station of Venue and back)
2. Stay : Rs.500.00 (Rupees Five Hundred) per night (Day/s of event and Max. 1 day prior to the event)
3. Food : Rs.200.00 (Rupees Two Hundred) per day (Day/s of event and Max. 1 day prior to the event)
4. 1st Prize Winners: 100% as per detail above
5. 2nd & 3rd Prize Winners: 50% as per detail above.
6. Faculty members accompanying students on above mentioned trips shall be reimbursed total expenditure.
The first student and first faculty from the department in an Academic Year, who attends an international conference of repute abroad, for presenting their research paper shall be awarded Rs.25,000.00 (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand Only) as motivation and incentive.